2 days | April 20th+21st 2023, 9:00 - 17:00 | language: English | in Munich/München | offered by Comsysto Reply GmbH
Learning Scrum while practicing Scrum. In this course, you will not only learn the basic principles of Scrum and agile methodologies in general, but also experience first-hand what this way of working means.
In this course, you will not only learn the basic principles of Scrum and agile methodologies in general, but also experience first-hand what this way of working means.
Our main goal is to provide you with a deep understanding that will enable you to spread Scrum further within your organization as a Scrum Master.
Furthermore, the Scrum.org PSM I, one of the most widely recognized certificates in the industry, will prove your ability to do so.
- I want to learn what Scrum is and how it works.
- My goal is to understand what being agile really means instead of just hearing about theoretical concepts.
- I am willing and able to participate actively throughout the training.
- Getting to know and understanding the official Scrum Guide, Agile Values and the Agile Manifesto.
- Practical exercises and insights from our trainer’s experience as Scrum Masters.
- Hints for taking and passing the Scrum.org certification exam.
- The training is organized in Sprints (8 Sprints for a 2-day-training) with plannings, reviews, and retrospectives.
- Voucher for Scrum.org Professional Scrum Master (PSM I) certificate included. Attention: further preparation will be required after the course for a successful certification.
- Out-of-Scope: deep Product Owner knowledge, Scaling - we are deeply convinced that understanding the basics of Scrum is a precondition for these topics.
Booking and information: agile-in-action.de | About Comsysto Reply GmbH: comsystoreply.de
In short about us
We are an agile software factory founded in 2004 in Munich, Germany.
After many years of building digital products while working together in agile teams and cultivating agile practices like pair programming, mob programming and test driven development we would like to share our insights with you.
We are thinking and working with our customers in an agile way. We are convinced that agile values and principles are the right way to master challenges in a complex environment. For us, agility is not an end in itself, but a means to achieve a goal.
For this reason, we can bring our own experience to our customers and strive for real changes (in terms of mindset, structures, processes, collaboration, ...). We do not follow a standard process, but work with you to develop an individual and iterative approach for continuous improvement.